Vatra Dornei has a lot to offer in terms of accommodation, from 2-5 star hotels and guest houses to camping site and private apartments or houses.
There are as well great options for accommodation in the town’s neighboring area, as long as you have the transportation means (your own car or bus, rental car or bike). Upon request we can provide shuttle bus service for groups who choose this.
Please keep in mind that Vatra Dornei is a popular place for tourists and accommodation during high touristic season might be very hard to find if you don’t book your hotel in advance. Due to Covid situation most places don’t require an advance payment so it’s really easy and safe to reserve your accommodation in time.
Important practical information:
- Vila Seva and Casa Bucovineana guest house are reserved for VIP and organization team purposes. As soon as we know our guests and team composition some places will become available there and we will make the announcement accordingly
- Vanatorul guest house will most likely host the top boards of the European Championship. The top 32 players in this tournament will have priority to reserve accommodation there
- Hotel Bradul has a few hundred places reserved for our event, this is our main accommodation back up.
- 4-5 star hotels like Kaban, Dorna or Carol are usually on the wanted list, if you want a high quality accommodation you need to react fast.
- We will have a 20 place Congress bus that will connect our main activity centers. For a reasonable price the bus can be reserved for picking up groups from farther locations, this gives you some flexibility of choice for your accommodation if you organize the trip together with your friends.
- Private houses or apartments might be a good option too, contact us if you seek such an opportunity
- Additionally, there is a tourist tax:
- 1.5 Lei/p/n– adult (4,5 Eur for 15 night)
- 0.5 Lei/p/n – child (1,5 Eur for 15 night)
For any other information do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.